Walls peel back from corner CA-X10

rcmcdougle

This is a renovation project started in X8. Now on my 5th revision in X10 and this corner of the house opened up when I attempted to raise the lower breezway roof 3". I have tried pulling back the roof edges that contact the main house and even deleting the roof and but the walls don't return. They are correct in plan view. When I pull the walls back in plan view then re-join that corner I still get what you see here.

Ideas anyone? I would hate to backtrack to an earlier revision.

TIA,

Robb

MissingWalls.png

Here is the Plan file. there are a lot of odd goings on (intentionally) as this is still in the sketch stage. That BIG gutter will become a more substantial fascia detail as the client gets clearer. Other features are like that as well. It is a renovation of an existing split level with indoor pool. Would love to understand how to get that interior stair under control as well. Lots oddness around that. Plan view is correct but a camera from any angle is not good.
Can't show the sketch with that missing corner tho...

Thanks,

Robb

TyCaer_x10-08a.zip

Thanks Eric - That did the trick. Of course moving that landing down to the foundation level disconnected the stairs and I needed to go back and adjust top and bottom heights manually for all sections.
Any thoughts on how I can clean up that interior stair?

Thanks again,

Robb