user catalog suddenly empty

katmacphail

Does anyone know why my user catalog is empty after updating x10 just now?  I guess I should have backed it up but how does one do that?  Is it somewhere else now?  I can recreate everything I've done but it is frustrating.  I'm hoping that this is just a resorting of my files and they've just gone somewhere else.  

Thanks in advance for any tips,

Katharine

I needed to go back and open my previous version of CA, export the User Catalog (right click on it) to

Desktop, then close old version, open new version, then click on the library which should then be on your desktop.

CA should bring it all in.

If you didn't opt into the Migration from X9 , you will need to follow JJ's instructions above and save/export and bring it in yourself , good idea to save a back up of the User library every month or so anyway as insurance.

If that's not the Issue also make sure you have not set a Filter in the Library which excludes the User Library.

Thanks.  I called tech support yesterday and opened a case.  They had never heard of the user library disappearing.  I had been using x10 for a few days with the user library, it just disappeared during an update.  I'll go back and look at my x9 files to see if I can find a version.  

Katharine