Terrain is not showing in 3D camera view,

jenmarsch

using X9 Premier, the CAD detail I have changed to a terrain perimeter is not showing on wither the camera view or the perspective view. Picky clients, they need to see this, I am hoping its just a small glitch or something I dont have selected, etc. Any thoughts?

2018-04-04_1823.png

2018-04-04_1823_001.png

14 minutes ago, jenmarsch said:

using X9 Premier, the CAD detail I have changed to a terrain perimeter is not showing on wither the camera view or the perspective view. Picky clients, they need to see this, I am hoping its just a small glitch or something I dont have selected, etc. Any thoughts?

2018-04-04_1823.png

2018-04-04_1823_001.png

terrain/build terrain..check to see if that works

1 hour ago, jenmarsch said:

tried it and didnt work either, dang it.

please post your plan so we can take a look..my guess is that your cad line you converted to a terrain perimeter may be on the layer set that cad line was originally drawn on

6 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

please post your plan so we can take a look..my guess is that your cad line you converted to a terrain perimeter may be on the layer set that cad line was originally drawn on

entire plan? i  guess just attach it? I changed the CAD line to a terrain perimeter, it had shown on a previous plan, but i have modified so many times, maybe it just wont transfer.

Nance_3-27.plan

3 minutes ago, jenmarsch said:

entire plan? i  guess just attach it? I changed the CAD line to a terrain perimeter, it had shown on a previous plan, but i have modified so many times, maybe it just wont transfer.

Nance_3-27.plan

The solution is in my previous post.. you set your imported cad line on a layer other than general cad which will not automatically change the layer to terrain perimeter. Your terrain is on the layer CAD, plot plan in 3d view