Interior walls in rooms with vaulted ceilings

veganfishtacos

I'm trying to add some interior walls into a room with cathedral ceilings.  I need the interior (dividers) to extend to the roof.  By default it seems they don't.  They disappear at the classical ceiling height... and a space is cut out of the roof where they would appear.  To reporduce

1) Draw a box room with exterior walls.  

2) Vault the ceiling

Select room >> Room Specification >> Structure >> Uncheck "Flat Ceiling Over This Room"

3) Add an interior wall extending from any exterior wall out into the room

4) Add a floor camera to inspect your work

There's a hole in the ceiling now.  And the walls is like a pony wall or something.  It stops well short of the ceiling.  I need it to go all the way up to the ceiling.  

Any ideas?

I'm using Home Designer Suite 2019

PonyWall.jpg

Hey guys thanks for helping me out!  

It doesn't look like I have that option in the room structure dbx.  Attached is a screen capture of my options on the room spec dbx.  

I've tried just about every combo I can think of.  The tool really wants to make shelf ceilings like this https://www.chiefarchitect.com/videos/watch/64/using-the-shelf-ceiling-room-structure-setting.html?playlist=96 or those nice short walls and holes in the roof shown above.  I need walls that connect to the ceiling/roof.

RoomSpec_dbx.png