Bottom of door elevated

Larry_Sweeney

I have a door (not the frame) that is elevated off the floor.   door.thumb.JPG.a1481679c13ab201dec7c36d36f54038.JPG  I've exhausted all my ideas. Any suggestions? As far as I can tell the room structure with the door problem is the same as the room structures behind the doors to the left of my problem door. As you can see, those doors are okay. As always all advice is much appreciated.

Greene_1E.zip

1 hour ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

Eric...............I wonder why that doesn't effect the other doors?

even more curious when you can see the floor is on the same level..... inswing - outswing  perhaps? is CA that smart ?

Glenn..............In the foundation, which I'm just starting to work at, I have many different sizes of blocks in the same wall with different sizes at different locations around the structure. Also how I want the brick exposed on the inside and outside at the foundation level with the floor level on the interior is different at different locations. Plus where there are tie ends to other foundations, terraces and retaining wall makes making the model accurate very difficult. It's really hard to explain. I felt, for me anyway, it would be much easier to use the "open below" and place my concrete floor, and flagstone manually. There are times when using CA I can't get it to do or look correct with the way I want and it's just much easier to do certain thing manually and this is one of those cases.