Anyone groups in/near Georgia

raychambers

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, my name is Amanda, I am in Kennesaw. I have a degree in Interior Design, but currently working with the Atlanta Braves in the retail store. (thanks to my many years of retail experience!) Anyway, I am learning the program little by little and would like to work with an architect on my own house design for some "in the future plans." I want to connect with someone who knows their stuff about architecture and what can or cannot be done to my house. Also would like that person to know this program so we can trade and work plans out. If you are a firm, group, architect, designer that can help me, I would like to connect and get to know each other. Thanks so much! 

Amanda

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, We are a Design and built firm in Sandy Springs Atlanta GA, We are looking for a drafts person with some knowledge on Chief Architect. If you know of any one or know a good place to find someone that might fit that description pleas send us a message.  - olver@mosaicdesignbuild.com 

23 minutes ago, mosaicgroup said:

Hi, We are a Design and built firm in Sandy Springs Atlanta GA, We are looking for a drafts person with some knowledge on Chief Architect. If you know of any one or know a good place to find someone that might fit that description pleas send us a message.  - olver@mosaicdesignbuild.com 

@mosaicgroup Becky Sue Becker with Designs by BSB is in Atlanta and covers both architectural as well as kitchen and bath design as a CMKBD designer.  I know she is not on here much so if you need a contact let me know.

• 3 months later...
On 3/25/2018 at 9:59 AM, raychambers said:

I just joined.

I live in Roswell, Georgia outside Atlanta. I have been away from CA for awhile now I am back on track. If you want to keep in contact lets. Clare White Clockwisedesign@gmail.com

• 6 months later...

Hi Tim the Tiny House Guy, Thanks for responding. 

As I said before, I used Chief alot version 9, 10 and below. Chief 14 is like a new software finally getting the hang of it after 6 months. 

I could use a mentor. Spend way too much time, wasting time. Willing to pay for this adventure.

Clare White

Clockwisedesign@gmail.com 

I don't pick up numbers I don't recognize, so email me or text me.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone.  I am Candi Payne.  I am a student at GA State University and also have been working with a good friend as Interior Designer at his company.  We used CA with all of our design project over the 6 years I was with him.  I am no longer working with him, but keep up my skills on small projects.  I plan to continue using CA in this, my last year of school to get my degree.

I would love to improve my skills with CA, and land an intership with a firm that uses it a lot.  Since I have to fulfill an intership for my last year, that is my goal.  I like CA much better than all the other programs we have been taught in school.

• Upvote 1