Copy an object around a circle

Larry_Sweeney

What's the process of copy an object around a circle? There must already be a thread somewhere, but I'm unable to ask the correct way to find it in "search". I've tried every process that makes sense to me. I'm an old AutoCAD user and it was so simple in that program. I must be missing something really easy.

OR  you can use Rotate/Resize About Current Point (one of my personal favorite tools) along with one of these 2 methods...

• Multiple Copy:  Just place a point at the center of your circle or arc and make sure to use the Rotate handle when dragging out your copies.
  • Copy/Paste: Same as above except you can use the Copy/Paste tool in Sticky Mode and place the copies one at a time. 

Eric & Michael.............I'm a little rusty. I've been away from the program for awhile. I was doing what Eric should in his thread and it (CA) was working. I closed the program when I went for lunch. When I came back and opened the program, I did the same thing before I left for lunch and CA worked as I thought it should. I should know by now that when all else fails close out and reopen the program. This isn't the first time that has been the fix. Thanks to you both for your advice. Have a great weekend. IT'S SRING!!