hagoodhomes

Job Summary:
Seeking a qualified drafter to join our residential building design department. Experience in Chief Architect is required . The drafter will successfully use Chief Architect to create detailed plans and 3D renderings for all new construction projects. This position is an integral part of our team!

Responsibilities:
-Coordinates with designer and sales person to produce construction documents for new residential construction
-Draws detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches or specification sheets
-Creates 3D renderings of all projects, implementing customer provided design concepts and ideas
-Maintains a working portfolio for each project that contains detailed layout and 3D renderings that will be presented to the customer for review
-Coordinates with design team on all phases of the project including plan changes and revisions -Stays up to date and current on building codes and industry standards to determine their effect on each project
-Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems
-Communicates with supervisor concerning progress or problems in an assigned task
-Performs other duties as assigned

Qualifications and Skills:
-Must have advanced skills with AutoCAD, Chief Architect, & Microsoft Office Suite
-Minimum of 3 years’ experience drafting and using Chief Architect
-Working knowledge of construction and current building codes is required
-Strong communication and organization skills are required
-Skilled in multitasking, prioritizing, and time management
-Able to work in a fast paced environment
-Experience with BuilderTrend preferred
-Construction field experience a plus

Benefits: Competitive salary, health insurance, & 401-K

Job Type: Full-time

Hi, I am interested in the vacancy you have shared. I have near about 7 years experience in chief architect.

I have worked on mostly residential projects.Please let me know the details about what I have to submit as I m from Asia.