X10 Issues with refreshing multiple Elevation Views

tchomes

This has been an issue with X10, when I select multiple elevation views (mostly Cabinets elevation views) on a layout page, some of the views don't update or the cabinets will be missing the doors and showing the shelves.  Just checking to see if anyone else has this issue.  If I update one at a time, then the views typically update correctly.

Just checking to see if anyone else has this issue and if there is something I need to do to fix it.  It is nice to be able to select all the views and then click refresh after making kitchen changes.

Thanks,
Roy

I do not believe it is possible to update multiple elevations at a time. I always update them one at a time with no problems, I have no idea how or why I would want to update several elevation views at a time. Updating elevation views places a load on one's PC hardware which I do not believe is a good idea even if feasible. I do not believe elevations can even be simultaneously updated, programming wise. Of course, I could be wrong and missed a "new feature" since I started using Chief in Version 4 but I think not.

DJP

If I do an "update all" for my elevations and sections (which I do after a number of plan revisions) I have noticed a few issues.  My garage doors have become see through, only the panel lines show, and some of the exterior doors have double opening indicators on them.  If I them select them and update individually, they correct themselves.

This is currently happening on a plan I brought forward from X9 so I will wait and see if it happens on a new plan started with my new X10 template.

Sherry,

Just shows to go you, that Chief has so many gadgets, it is easy to overlook one or two. Being a long time user, I just do it that way I did in Version 4 :) . Newer features are sometimes a little less than reliable. Thanks for the update (I doubt that I will ever "know it all" when it comes to Chief).

DJP

5 hours ago, tchomes said:

This has been an issue with X10, when I select multiple elevation views (mostly Cabinets elevation views) on a layout page, some of the views don't update or the cabinets will be missing the doors and showing the shelves.  Just checking to see if anyone else has this issue.  If I update one at a time, then the views typically update correctly.

Just checking to see if anyone else has this issue and if there is something I need to do to fix it.  It is nice to be able to select all the views and then click refresh after making kitchen changes.

Thanks,
Roy

I have not had this issue,  nor have I had Mon Ami's issue,  but I have experienced the SUN SHADOWS on exterior elevation not updating.  I have not noticed it of late,  but I would  not be surprised if it was still an issue.

• Upvote 1