Double monitor...

Designer1

Does anyone have any opinions on using Chief with two monitors?  I actually have a brand new monitor Ive had for a few years but its just sitting in the box and havent used it yet.  The one I have is big enough but keep hearing that chiefs X9 has the ability to use both monitors.  Is it worth having another monitor taking up space on the desk?  Does chief behave any differently with two?  Is it challenging to get it set up and have chief recognize the second monitor?

Thanks!

""Is it challenging to get it set up and have chief recognize the second monitor?""

Go "Display settings" then "Multiple Displays" Select "Extend desktop to this display. That way you can have multiple windows open in Chief, such as Layout or plan view, or whatever you choose on separate screens.Its an easy process.

WOW what a response!  Thanks all for the input.  Sounds like its an easy answer, Im glad I have the other monitor to try it out.  Thanks Larry for the link to the other post about bigger monitors as well, I will check that out.  Take care and thanks again!