Garage door foundation cutout

BigKahuna

I'm trying to get the garage door to sit on slab and have foundation cut out but the doors keeps getting obscured by the foundation. I look at the foundation plan and it shows no cut out.

I have the terrain set at 20" below subfloor and garage slab set at -20"  does chief not automatically cut out the foundation to under the slab?  If I lower the doors manually after a few minutes or any new camera view the doors are cut off again at bottom by the foundation.  Am I not checking some box ?

Thanks

garage door.jpg

YES  WAS GARAGE ALL ALONG...I HAVENT DONE ANY FRAMING PLANS ETC  AS ITS JUST A MODEL.  EVEN AFTER CLIPPING OUT FROM ELEVATION  IT SHOWS NO OPENING ON FOUNDATION PLAN.  BUT A DETACHED GARAGE NEXT TO IT DOES SHOW THE CUTOUTS 

• Downvote 1

We are all just guessing without the plan but, check your floor definitions.  The foundation room of the garage should be providing the floor for the room above (the garage).  That is where you would dial in the specifics of floor level, stem wall height etc.  It sounds like that is where you will find the problem.