LAYER CONTROL

TSarantopulos

I've inadvertently done something I'm not able to figure out how to reverse back to its default.  

In the layer control box, when no object is selected, you see all the layers in the layer display options. Then when you select a single object in the drawing, just the layer(s) would then show in the box, isolating that objects information.  Well that feature is no longer happening and I haven't figured out how to turn that default back on.  I really prefer while I'm working to know what layer an object is on just by selecting it instead of having to open the object to find out.

I'm sure its something so simple to turn back on, but I'm not seeing it.  Any help is appreciated!

I guess I'm asking about ALDO.  I have opened and closed CA and ALDO.  I can see the layer info in the Status bar of course, but its faster for me to turn off the displayed layer if I can just click on the object and then uncheck the display when the layer isolates instead of scrolling to find the layer its on.  I'm sure its just under a setting or preference somewhere.