Windows are wrapped

Vitznau

I recently purchased Home Designer Suite and slowly familiarise myself with it. All is working pretty well. But now, as I progressed to the third floor, all of a sudden my windows are wrapped with "Chief Wrap". I simply cannot remove it and I couldn't find any solutions on Home Designer either. Attached a screen shot. If someone could let me know why this is and how I can remove it. Thanks much.

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 12.19.24.png

This is usually caused by your exterior walls being out of alignment from floor to floor. This allows a lower floor wall to then "bleed" up and obscure other floors above, windows and exterior doors. Align the exterior walls and then all should be well. You do so by simply left-clicking (selecting) each second-floor wall, one at a time and while it is selected, observe the "Edit toolbar" for the icon which indicates that the wall is out of alignment to either the wall on the floor below or above. My advice is to start on the second floor, make sure all walls are aligned on the second floor to the first floor and then do the third floor aligning each third-floor wall with the now aligned second-floor walls, one at a time. This would then clear up your unwanted camera obstructions of out of alignment walls.

You have not done anything wrong for posting here but I should point out that this forum is for Chief Architect Premier users and NOT Home Designer software users. Most users here do not know anything about Home Designer Pro, Architectural, Suite, Interiors, and Essentials. Your forum is called:"Home Talk " , all the users there mostly use Home Designer versions and titles. The important thing is that you get the help you need, when you need it.

DJP