dimension size on printed paper

ablackmon81

I would kindly suggest that you read the Help Files or Reference Manual and perhaps go through the Tutorial Guide because your question seems to indicate a lack of understanding how to use Chief at a very basic and fundamental level.  I'm almost hesitant to answer your question because I suspect you really need to reference the aforementioned materials, but just to get your started...

All you really need to do is open up one of your dimensions and you'll have a few options right off the bat.  Explore those a bit...

Dims.thumb.jpg.59ab606df4437ff466b99e4cf165dd30.jpg

I appreciate your time.

I read up on exactly what you've suggested before I posted my question.  The issue is that the text (room descriptions and dimensions) size is 6" as stated in your attachment. It's the auto interior and exterior dimensions that are still small. Does this make sense?

I believe they are Controlled by the Active Dimension Default in use when you Click the Auto Dimension Icon....

You can put an Active Dimension Defaults Dropdown box on your ToolBar which makes it easier to switch....

*** use the Edit>Delete Objects>CAD Menu to get rid of the existing ones and try the 1/8 scale Dims instead

20 minutes ago, ablackmon81 said:

I appreciate your time.

I read up on exactly what you've suggested before I posted my question.  The issue is that the text (room descriptions and dimensions) size is 6" as stated in your attachment. It's the auto interior and exterior dimensions that are still small. Does this make sense?

See post above too.... but I forgot to mention what you see in Chief maybe different depending on the Zoom Level and the Setting in the Pic. Below in Preferences ...and what you see in a PDF for example.

7.thumb.JPG.2e8837fc6be8e3c127c53b324c13fea6.JPG