• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FznTundra_MN
    Newest Member
    FznTundra_MN

• By MPhillips
      Gentlemen,

I have placed a dishwasher in a cabinet, and it fits fine, but when I do an interior iso, tt move to the back of the cabinet.  I pull back into place, but it moves on its own back to the translated position.  I have included two screen snips showing the problem.

Does anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong.

Merlin

• By BWoods
      I'm currently using Chief Architect Premier X11 and have been tasked with drawing this kitchen for a customer, as pictured. I know how to do bow fronts, radius ends, etc, but can't find any way (or tutorial) on how to do what I'm looking for. The customer wants a sink base with an almost tilde shape (~) and a bowed corner cabinet, both with curved backs. Is this possible?

Edit: Also, for the corner cabinet to the left of the sink base, they want the lower portion straight up, to have the top half go into a radius to make the sink base work properly for this layout. 

Thanks in advance. 

• By tremhomes
      I am having an issue with a corner double oven in a cabinet.  I am using x11 version and it looks correct in the 3D view but in the 2D view the oven locates on the right side of the cabinet.  I have tried rotating the oven in the symbol specification which faces it to the front of the cabinet but is does not center on the cabinet.     Any solutions for this?
    • By habdou
      Does anyone know how to solve this issue with the hinges.
      Thanks

• By habdou
      Can the cabinet have holes for the shelves, without having to adding polyline solids?
      Can we add stretchers for the front/back of the top of the cabinet without having to adding polyline solids?
      Something like this: