Building Permit Plans

mddesign

I have been designing and drafting Residential and Commercial buildings for 20 years. I am available to do drafting for any size project. 

I am fully versed in AutoCAD (started with AutoCAD 9 - NOT a windows program) and am fairly new to Chief.  I started using Home Designer Pro 2017, 2018 and then found the program was quite a bit different from AutoCAD.  Upon review of the Chief Archiect Premier X8, I decided to switch to the more powerful program.  I have used X8, X9 and now X10.  Would love to have the opportunity to design more houses or buildings using this program.

I have drafted well over 100 residential homes.  I also have drafted Commercial buildings.   

I live in British Columbia, and have designed houses for municipalities in BC as well as Alberta and New Brunswick.  I am fairly knowledgeable on the BC Building code and its requirements when it comes to residential houses in BC.  Municipalities I have worked with include: Calgary, Whistler, Vancouver, Williams Lake, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Lake Country, Penticton, Oliver, Osoyoos, Vernon and Moncton NB.

I am currently using Chief Architect Premier X10 as well as AutoCAD Architecture 2014.  

md design

Email: mddesign.dan@gmail.com

Edited by mddesign
Update with version of software used.