CA users in Houston, Texas

tommy1

If you're pretty good with Chief and live in the Houston area and need work, I can maybe help. I'm turning down 1 to 2 jobs on average every week. If you're fairly good but may need a little help in some areas, I could maybe help you. I would like to be able to refer someone out but I need this person to be fairly good. All residential...no commercial. I can show you what you will probably need to get the plan through the City of Houston planning dept.. It's not critical to worry about modeling mono slabs or pier and beam foundations. I can show you tricks to please an engineer and the city. A fairly good knowledge of doing roofs manually and knowing the basics of the program is a huge plus. I could share notes and details that you will need if it helps. A medium priced Disto Laser is almost a must. This would mainly be for remodels, not new construction. If you're unsure about how to show remodels, I can show you. I'm not looking for personal help but would like to help someone get started. There is so much work in Houston big time. Field measuring would be needed to be done which is why you need to be in Houston. I pay a lot of attention to the as-built for if that is not right, the remodel is not right either. I've been doing remodels in the Houston area for around 10 years and have worked with my engineer for about 8 years. Most of my work is referred by the engineer. I can tell you that if you have onsite training in the field for remodels, it's a huge advantage. If this sounds like something you're interested in, then call my cell 832-754-6160.