Wall Heights

Krissy

Walls are controlled by Roofs , not the other way around except for Half Walls or Railings.

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.

1) Control the wall height by opening the room dialogue box, goto structure tab and set your ceiling relative height. 

2) You can also click on a wall in a 3D camera view or cross section view, grab the top wall handle, drag down or up and press tab, enter distance you want to lower or raise wall. (Not the right way to do this but is needed in certain situations. 

Dont mind those grumpy veterans. Ask away. 

:)

18 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

Dont mind those grumpy veterans. Ask away. 

:)

Veterans wouldn't like the way you are maligning them :) 

Not all answers apply to all Titles , especially the Home Designer Titles ,which is why Eric and I ask that signatures are Filled in......

but that choice is up to one's self.... though more info  = a better answer.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Veterans wouldn't like the way you are maligning them :) 

Not all answers apply to all Titles , especially the Home Designer Titles ,which is why Eric and I ask that signatures are Filled in......

but that choice is up to one's self.... though more info  = a better answer.

No disrespect intended. You guys are the greatest, however I also know how intimidating it can be to post a question on a forum as a newby. 

My opinion is we should either post an answer or not respond. Let’s leave the policing up to the moderators. 

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

There are no Moderators ....

Here you go answer their 2nd question then :

I’d guess they want to select a polyline segment instead of the annoying default treatment of polylines as a continuous connected group of lines. 

Just guessing. 

There are no dumb questions though. 

Right?

14 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

Right?

Nope , not at all, but we need more information to help properly.... you and I have already written and spent more time on this than they did....just sayin'

M.

29 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

Right?

I really dislike that saying.  By all means...ask the question, but that doesn't necessarily mean its a good question.  It might very well be dumb.  Anyone who claims that there are no dumb questions must have never had someone ask for an answer you just gave them...usually because they were too lazy to listen or comprehend.  Those questions ARE dumb.  Anyway, If its dumb, so be it.  You're better off asking a dumb question than not asking at all. 

On a side note though, these questions we're talking about don't quite qualify as dumb but they're very poorly presented.  We're not doing anyone any favors by not pointing it out. 

A little off subject, but I'm curious Michael, how do you handle your wall angles and text?