Rev A Shelf Component Display in Plan View?

WoodlandDesign

I have placed a double bin Rev-A-Shelf drawer in a cabinet.  Everything worked fine but I am unable to get the bins to display in plan view.  The plan view just shows a cabinet with counter top and doesn't include bin outline.

Is it an option to do so?  If so, what do I need to do to achieve? 

I don't want just a label on the cabinet.  I want it to show the outline of the bins to simplify the plans for my client.

I can place a Re-A-Shelf item in or on the cabinet without incorporating into the drawer specs but that only looks good for plan views but isn't the correct way.  I also don't want redundancy of having two sets of bins in a cabinet.

Thanks in advance.

5a4be7368d283_WoodlandLogoRendering2.thumb.jpg.38b0e7f5fadd56188bdb6ecab5bb272e.jpg

Chief Architect Signature.docx

Rev-Shelf was originally a Sketch-Up Library , so I don't think it has all the Capabilities of the Chief In-House Symbols , some of the Items are all one material even , ie even the Drawer Slides and Utensils are Wood in some etc

43 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

You can use 1 of each as a workaround but @McMark Mark is the Cabinets Expert here, he may know how to do it.

M.

Nice of you to say Mick. I believe the problem is that for say a trash pullout, Chief thinks it's a drawer. If it was something I really wanted I'd get the CAD block and insert it. Since that can't be blocked to the cabinet I'd be doing that only in finals.

I don't show them nor do I want to. (I don't even like that drawer boxes show if I want to show doors). Even back when I floated these things on different layers to fake opening I hid them in plan. There is enough going on in a kitchen plan and just about nobody that matters (client, installer, even maker) knows what these look like in plan.

I want them in the schedule so I can order properly, in the correct size cabinet, opening is "nice" since the clients like it.

OTOH besides including correct labeling or codes for special inserts in whatever field I'm using for Mods I also note any inserts or accessories in plain English in the Comment field. Then include one separate plan with referenced macros, %Comment%, plain English that the client and installer can understand it. I save the ones I use in the library with a note to self for minimum maximum width.

REV a shelf image.png

I had not thought about inserting the CAD Block, from the Symbol, if needed , that would work if someone really wanted to shown it in Plan View and is easy to do , and you could hide them with a different Layer too in certain Views.