• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ainissan
    Newest Member
    ainissan

• By Designer100
      All garage ceiling is surpose to be 10 ft. ht. For some reason the second floor a stair landing, pantry, closet, bath is not level with ceiling of the rest of the 2nd floor. I would appreciate any help
      Trying to get to client tomorrow. Need to finish prelim. plans. 
      Newell 
      ver 12 ca
      cooper NEW.zip
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, is there a way to display the ceiling elevation (height) on plan view, as we typically show them on architectural drawings?
    • By gridco14
      Hi!

I'm trying to get a wall mounted light inside a skylight well.   So far I figured I could put it on a wall nearby and specify the offset/height to get it to "appear" in the more or less correct place.  This kind of works, but I'm wondering if anyone has a more legit way of doing this?  I'm hopeful to get the light to automatically tilt with the slope of the well.

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By Designer100
      can anyone explain how and help me enclose between this new gable roof and ceiling. Also looking toward house thru gable closing in with Hardi-siding. The old roof is showing thru and something else when I do a rendering (see attached). Need to look good for a client in 3 D. They are adding a roof over existing 10' x 20' patio. 

thank you if you can help.

Newell Cheatheam
      CA 12
      newell@newellcheatheam.com 

Patio Remodeling.plan