Account Information

Bethanyanna

This may seem like a foolish question... but I'm currently in the process of paying for my new license...

But where the heck do I go to review my payment information? My balance? What card it's being charged to? Any of that?
I can find the "account" page, but I find very little information there!! :(

I'm actually starting to question if I even went with the right program...

1 hour ago, Bethanyanna said:

This may seem like a foolish question... but I'm currently in the process of paying for my new license...

But where the heck do I go to review my payment information? My balance? What card it's being charged to? Any of that?
I can find the "account" page, but I find very little information there!! :(

I'm actually starting to question if I even went with the right program...

The Account Page does not divulge any of that info , as Dermot said you need to Contact Sales or Customer Service who will do a Invoice on Request, personally I had to ask that it showed US $$$ too .

Otherwise the Email Confirmation you get when you Buy or Renew you SSA Subscription is all you get, though I am not sure if the Rental Program does it differently if that is what you are on?

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.

M.