perspective full overview quality in X10

BrentP

I've recently upgraded to X10. I use the perspective full overview often when looking at exterior elevations with clients. With X10 the quality of the image has suffered. See the below pictures showing a screenshot from X9 on top and the second image from X10. The X10 image is grainy, dark, and the shadows don't show. Both screenshots were taken from the same file, camera, and settings. Does anyone have any advise as to how to fix this?

x9 v x10.png

It looks like Perry maybe right , like the Sun is from the Opposite Direction ......but Use the Edge Smoothing While Idle setting too so X10 will enhance the Line work while the Camera is Still.  I also set Ambient Occlusion to 50% or less (40% usually ), so as not to get weird Shadows in the Corners especially on Interior Views.

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum or are perhaps on the CA Mobile WebSite.