Owner Builder seeking CA architect to Partner on Home Project in San Diego, CA

jmbales

Hello,

Im am building a two story timber frame house in Julian, Ca in San Diego County. I have designed 80% of the home.  I would like to partner with a CA architect that can check my work and finish the rest of the design.  if you are interested please call me at 858-752-3422.

Kind Regards,

Jason Bales

3 hours ago, jmbales said:

Hello,

Im am building a two story timber frame house in Julian, Ca in San Diego County. I have designed 80% of the home.  I would like to partner with a CA architect that can check my work and finish the rest of the design.  if you are interested please call me at 858-752-3422.

Kind Regards,

Jason Bales

I hope you find what you're after, but I can tell you its highly doubtful an architect will work with an owner in this capacity.  You may have much better success trying to find a structural engineer to help you complete a permit set.

As an alternative, Richard Morrison does a consulting thing for DIY'ers like yourself - and you can read what he offers.  Perhaps that may get you close, and I would encourage you to do something like this as a min.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, jmbales said:

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Jason Bales

You might want to contract Joe Carrick.  He is an Architect based in San Marcos.