InvisiLED 45 degree 60" LED light bar true to spec WAClighting x10 symbol

Renerabbitt

• 2 weeks later...

I thought at first that the red objects were the location indicators of the lights but once that is turned off in the dialog, they still show and do not show up on the "materials tab" to be edited or turned off. What do the objects colored red represent, please?

DJP

They are the Light Source Placement Indicators ....not the Light Direction Indicators ...... ( the light direction is 45° BTW )  You can edit them and their Heights in the Light Data Drop down , each one is seen as a separate Light Source in the Light Data Tab Dialog Drop Down.

There is a slight error, in that Rene has set the Symbol at -10" to make it look Right, but this has the effect that the Bounding Box and "Insert Point" does not show at the correct height when you are trying to align it on a wall in 3D.

The Symbol is easily adjustable though ....just don't add more than 11 light "Sources" , because at least for me when trying to save it to the Library Chief Crashed and I lost that Setup.

Mick.

P.S.    Thanks for another Symbol Rene !  @Renerabbitt

15 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

Sorry guys, rushed this one out a bit, it’s in x10, and as k-bird mentioned doesn’t place perfectly until you mess with it a bit. Easiest to do in 3D

Attached are the InvisiLED Lights I made from your Symbol Rene , please check them out and see if I broke anything ...in which case I'll fix them or take them down.

Mick.

5-7-11 Lite InvsisLED Lights.calibz

16 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

They are the Light Source Placement Indicators ....not the Light Direction Indicators ...... ( the light direction is 45° BTW )  You can edit them and their Heights in the Light Data Drop down , each one is seen as a separate Light Source in the Light Data Tab Dialog Drop Down.

There is a slight error, in that Rene has set the Symbol at -10" to make it look Right, but this has the effect that the Bounding Box and "Insert Point" does not show at the correct height when you are trying to align it on a wall in 3D.

The Symbol is easily adjustable though ....just don't add more than 11 light "Sources" , because at least for me when trying to save it to the Library Chief Crashed and I lost that Setup.

Mick.

P.S.    Thanks for another Symbol Rene !  @Renerabbitt

Credit to K-bird. updated the original post to his version

1 hour ago, Renerabbitt said:

Credit to K-bird. updated the original post to his version

Thanks Rene..... but......The Symbol is yours...... all I did was add a few extra light Sources so I had Different Versions.

Mick.