SMOOTH Shiplap Sample

WoodlandDesign

Greetings.

I've been searching for a basic, nickel-gap, shiplap siding sample with SMOOTH texture to apply to ceiling planes in a plan.

The best I can find is one with a wood grain finish which does not work for my application.  I am trying to create a modern, clean lines look.

Can someone suggest where to find one or have one they would be willing to share?  White would be the color I'm seeking but I should be able to modify to suit.

Thanks in advance.

Try you signature with no logo image perhaps ? maybe it doesn't meet the criteria? eg size etc

Looks Like Square Joint Tongue and Groove to me ?  similar to T&G V joint mounted/installed backwards...

*Try Clopay's T&G with the White Colour Option from the Color Option Folder Applied and see if it is close enough....

(Garage Door Manuf. Catalogue) , I use it for Soffits and t&G Ceilings if a "Country" Look is needed.

If applying to a Ceiling remove the 0" Paint Layer as this is a smooth White Finish that won't follow the "Grooves"

If you have the CAD Detail you could probably make a molding and Model it

M.

Thanks David , that does look smoother than my Clopay one...... I turned it into a new material and included it with my T&G Library below made from the Clopay Material but resized etc. If you want to make your own from the Clopay T&G and want White finish, start with the Fir T&G as it Paints white the Best.

M.

MHD_Tongue and Groove.calibz

7.thumb.JPG.7436aaee36cf66c736587cfd2adebd2c.JPG8.thumb.JPG.816288a0ef064b7de5d7dfeee48cc9fa.JPG

• Like 1