Exterior stucco wall details

Designer1

Does anyone know how to create these diamond shape cut outs or the window cut out above the front door in Chief?  Im not quite sure how to create these detailed cut outs or even indentations into the stucco like featured in this picture.  I know we have wall niches but Im not sure you could create shapes like this.  Is this even possible in chief?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=Z3W0qaO7&id=C87FCAD8F7371CFA74C719CBA0A77814CE422332&thid=OIP.Z3W0qaO7AGnSBKJCiIkxvQHaLJ&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f736x%2fe3%2fd1%2f49%2fe3d149508f0584b3a3bf0a31a41af385.jpg&exph=990&expw=658&q=spanish+architecture+stucco+details&simid=608054349157761275&selectedIndex=6&ajaxhist=0

Thanks!

I would just post the Pic here Direct Chad ....

but you can Shape Windows in all sorts of Ways and also Add Custom Muntins , there are a few Posts here on the Forum about doing the Muntins but one of the included "Lite" Options may work too.

M.

Ok thanks.  I post the link of the picture Im talking about because its not my work therefore I show where I got the example from versus just posting other peoples work.   I know its nit picky but I like to be respectful to others work.

Currently Ive been trying to just use polyline solids to draw the shapes and basically paste them on but in reality thats just like slapping tiles on the side of the stucco, your not really making indentations or holes in the stucco like the authentic details do.

For recesses that don't go right through the full thickness of the wall, you could use either a Wall Niche or a Wall Material Region with Cut Finish Layers of Parent Object.

For holes that go completely through the wall, I would use the new Inserts into Wall with the Edit Wall Cutout Polyline feature.

This allows you to place a symbol - any symbol (hide it on it's own layer).

You can then edit the shape of the wall hole as needed. 

Eric, yes I was referring to a few of the objects in the picture and yes one of them was above the door.  I think I might have to compare the two different tools for two different details. I think chiefs polyline subtraction tool is the most 'sketchup-ish' tool we have to create different shapes.  I will give it a try!

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Ok thanks.  I post the link of the picture Im talking about because its not my work therefore I show where I got the example from versus just posting other peoples work.   I know its nit picky but I like to be respectful to others work.

Like Eric , I was Originally a bit Confused by what image you were referring too or if you were being "general" as in commenting on Spanish Style Homes with a link that.... it did not open as one Image, for me at least, but as a Large Google Image Gallery , I don't think anyone will be offending by you "liking" their Work and posting an Image here, but you could also link direct to the Site the Image is from too, instead of to a Google Search Gallery.

I think Eric might be right about the Angle ( Tapered?) Sides on the Hole , but Glenn's Hole looks pretty good to me, I haven't tried cutting thru a wall with the New Tool yet though....

M.