Irregular Stairs

Designer1

Does anyone know how to get the stairs to flare at the one side of the stairs but not curve?  I know about the flare/curve tool and have tried it to get it to fill in this space but it continues to have a slight curve to it.  Is there a magic way of getting it to remain straight along the angled wall and not have any curve to it?  

(In my opinion, chiefs stair tool is the most weak feature... Im not sure how everything else and the kitchen sink has been revamped even slightly over the versions but this stair tool is the same one as it was in version 9...yes railing additions have been added but functionality is still cumbersome to say the least.  The tool needs a remodel like yesterday!)

Irregular Stairs.jpg

Glen, thanks for the reply.  What number do you have winders set to?  I had winders selected up to 36" because I was thinking thats the approximate distance from the furthest step to the wall, however it stayed the same and didnt move. 

4 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Glen, thanks for the reply.  What number do you have winders set to?  I had winders selected up to 36" because I was thinking thats the approximate distance from the furthest step to the wall, however it stayed the same and didnt move. 

Did you follow all the advice?   The Stairs NEED to be in a ROOM ........... use an Invisible Wall if needed....

M.

Thanks for the reply... yes its inside a room but I think since its an older plan there maybe other issues that are causing the stairs to not do what there suppose to do.  I guess this is just what happens when you are working with older plans and bring them forward to newer versions.  I will move things around and hopefully get it to work.