Wall Framing That Does Not Exist (Upside down gable)

wjmdes

It is an Attic wall on the Attic floor level.

Is the gable at the front of the porch open, or is there meant to be a gable wall there?

You will need either a wall or a collar tie of some sort there to stop the gable roof from spreading.

If you want to get rid of the framing, go up to the Attic level and delete that wall.

I have no idea why it is building inverted like that.

7 minutes ago, dshall said:

Delete the stray wall and all is well.

I spent several hours looking for anything, turning all layers on in every view and nothing I could find.  I sent to support this AM.

18 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

I saw this Reported in Beta , but don't remember the Fix off the top of my head.....I will try and look later if you don't get a Fix from someone else

there is an error of extra Trusses being generated too in some Plans that Michael ( @Alaskan_Son ) found too

I will post here the solution when I get it (unless it was something stoopid on my part)

56 minutes ago, wjmdes said:

I spent several hours looking for anything, turning all layers on in every view and nothing I could find.  I sent to support this AM.

I will post here the solution when I get it (unless it was something stoopid on my part)

I tried finding that thread but couldn't, maybe it was on the Beta Forum? but is definitely not the 1st report of this....

M.

1 minute ago, Kbird1 said:

It helps having 20+ years "Fixing" Chief Weirdness behind your belt :)   there's a reason for Scott's YouTube Channel...

I have learned quite bit from his videos so his help is appreciated!!

Well apparently there are some issues with this

Hello William,
Thank you for contacting Technical Support.

I have sent your plan to our developers for review. For now, however, you can manually delete that wall framing from a framing overview.

Kirk Clemons
Technical Support Analyst