X10 materials list problem

Bob-Roraback

In previous versions when doing a remodel plan, I was always to put the existing framing on it's own layer and uncheck M to 

make it not appear in the material list. This function does not seem to be working the same in X10. When I do it to a particular framing member 

it still appears in the material list. Would someone please try this in X10 to see if they get the same results/ Thank you, Bob

Example.zip

2 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

it looks like you are Right.....

If you do a Framing overview and click on one of those three joists you will see that the ML is still checked

The Material List setting is Layer Set specific, meaning that you can generate different material lists using different layer sets.  The problem is that Chief doesn't currently seem to be respecting that setting for all object types.

It doesn't seem in the Default template plan anyway , which I assume this is... , that it is working in any layer-set for framing. I tried it in 3D as well, and just turned off Ceiling Joists as a Test , and they are still in the ML ...  it would seem they have broken the ML upgrading it :)  or maybe this is how it is done now? Ie can only turn off assemblies eg a Whole wall , not it's components.

M.