toggle textures

Douglas49

4 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Are you teaching Architecture at the local prison now Michael ?

:D

No, I was just being humorous but also at least partially serious.  Sometimes it’s only a handful of lines people really want to get rid of.  

BTW, you can also adjust material definitions to change the pattern’s line weight/line color or even remove the pattern entirely if it’s just one material that’s causing you problems...and there are several other methods too.

• 2 years later...

Alaskan_Son Is there a way to change the color or transparency of the pattern lines in Vector View?

For example, when I send elevations to layout, the brick and roof pattern lines are so dark... I'd love to have them be very faint and barely show. Right now, I just turn them all off, but would be great to illustrate the patterns of certain materials in vector elevations for construction docs.

I have tried changing the colors, but it doesn't look right when I print in Grayscale.

I attached elevation drawings that are from Revit that have the look I am after. Notice how the pattern lines are very light gray.

Exterior Elevation Example.png

5 minutes ago, rbhomesllc said:

Alaskan_Son Is there a way to change the color or transparency of the pattern lines in Vector View?

For example, when I send elevations to layout, the brick and roof pattern lines are so dark... I'd love to have them be very faint and barely show. Right now, I just turn them all off, but would be great to illustrate the patterns of certain materials in vector elevations for construction docs.

I have tried changing the colors, but it doesn't look right when I print in Grayscale.

I attached elevation drawings that are from Revit that have the look I am after. Notice how the pattern lines are very light gray.

Exterior Elevation Example.png

See if this helps...

• Like 1