CA v10 libraries needed

TuckersDad

Yes, I'm talking about CA 10, not x10. I bought CA 10 in 2007 for nearly $2K and used it for design/drawings to finish off my walk up attic. At the time I downloaded some vendor libraries that I needed (Jeld wen doors, Kohler fixtures) but didn't bother downloading the rest. Now I'd like to use CA 10 for an addition + kitchen remodel and don't want to pay for the upgrade when CA 10 works just fine for my limited needs. But of course I no longer have access to the older libraries. Does anyone still have a copy of the complete set of libraries that were available for CA 10? I'd gladly pay a reasonable fee for your trouble to copy them to I cloud location I can access or to get them some other way that's convenient for you.

Thank you in advance.

I would be happy to share the Version 10 libraries I have saved for that version. Please contact me directly and I will work out how to share what I have with you.

DJP

PS: here is a link to what I have on my Dropbox account:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6f866wxpfssrbwz/AAAm_mr8bdy7CcfnbZMMVP37a?dl=0

Let me know when you have downloaded the material so I can remove it from my server please