Drawing cabinets under a staircase

MKDBDesign

Good Evening,

I apologize if there is an answer for this somewhere already I'm just having trouble finding it. 

I have clients who want cabinets under their staircase. They want the cabinets/shelving to following the line of the staircase. Something like the attached photo. 

What I want to be able to do is have the outside panel of an open shelf or cabinet follow the line of the stairs. I'm not sure how to manipulate the cabinets to achieve this?

Thank you for your advice!

staircase-storage-ideas-modern-interiors-7.jpg

5 hours ago, MKDBDesign said:

Good Evening,

I apologize if there is an answer for this somewhere already I'm just having trouble finding it. 

I have clients who want cabinets under their staircase. They want the cabinets/shelving to following the line of the staircase. Something like the attached photo. 

What I want to be able to do is have the outside panel of an open shelf or cabinet follow the line of the stairs. I'm not sure how to manipulate the cabinets to achieve this?

Thank you for your advice!

staircase-storage-ideas-modern-interiors-7.jpg

In this case just build them like you see them in the pic.  it is just a series of standard cabinets at different heights , you can add a sloped p-solid at the top if you want but if the bottom of the stair is finished , then it can be eliminated to save the Client some money.

M.

4.JPG