Faded look

QualicoreHomes

Hello again, 

I'm working on a drawing that is for a renovation job and I was wondering if it would be possible to have the new addition distinguished from the already existing part of the house by having the materials faded significantly.  I want to keep all the colors but just showing them at 50%.  I tried to copy materials and change the color but that doesn't have the right affect.  Thanks to whoever can help me out!!

Gerard

36 minutes ago, QualicoreHomes said:

Hello again, 

I'm working on a drawing that is for a renovation job and I was wondering if it would be possible to have the new addition distinguished from the already existing part of the house by having the materials faded significantly.  I want to keep all the colors but just showing them at 50%.  I tried to copy materials and change the color but that doesn't have the right affect.  Thanks to whoever can help me out!!

Gerard

Many users will start with the As-Built by turning on only the layers they want visible from the as built, then create "CAD detail from view"  then change line colors to light grey, and block the CAD together. Change your CAD block layer to something you create like "as-builts or e-plan." then shift-paste(hold-position) that CAD block to the back drawing layer of your new plan. Then lock the as-built layer