Help! Upgrade To X6, Got Confirmation, But Chief Did Not Activate

silversage

Hi, All I am hoping someone from Chief will see this.  I pay for an upgrade on Friday in need for a job this weeked for Monday delivery.   I got the confirmation pages its says it will be activated shortly in few minutes.  Now it is over a day.  Still got nothing.   The sales person was Kim Jerald.  Does anyone know how to contact sales or anyone at chief?  I know it is the weekend.  I hope someone from Chief might see this and help me out.

Thanks!!!

Thank you for your recent upgrade order of Chief Architect!

This notice is confirmation that your order has been processed; please print a copy of the attached invoice for your records. 

Your upgraded software will be available for download within your digital locker shortly.  If you do not have a Chief Architect online account, you should receive an email within the next few minutes with your login information.  Your Chief Architect account also provides access to your Support and Software Assurance (SSA) benefits, including online training videos and downloadable library catalogs.

Thank you for choosing Chief Architect!

Kim
Chief Architect Customer Service

6500 N. Mineral Dr.

Coeur d’ Alene, ID 83815

Hello,

Thank you for the question.  Upgrade orders must be verified, so they are only processed on business days.  If you ordered your upgrade over the weekend, it will be fulfilled on Monday (or the next business day).  If you are having trouble please contact us at 208-292-3400.  Our office is opened Monday-Friday from 6 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales