Glass Sheet Wall

Designer1

I have a couple questions...

1. Does anyone know how to control the base molding on the bottom of the glass shower wall?  It doesnt seem to go away because in the rest of the room there is base molding.  I just dont want it against the glass wall.

2. Does anyone know how to control wall behavior as it pertains to snaps?  Problem is I wanted the solid wall to come out about 3" past the glass sheet wall.  Well whenever I make any adjustments to either wall they snap together, thus giving you the wood stud exposed. 

Thanks!

Glass Sheet wall.jpg

20 hours ago, solver said:

Generate a Room Molding Polyline that takes over the base in the bathroom. Edit it to remove the molding as required.

For the wall, draw 2 walls from opposite directions -- or break the wall and reverse (change interior to exterior) one of them. I changed the color of one to be obvious, but doing so is not needed.

ct2.thumb.jpg.bff17108c78802c08a35238c09d70553.jpgct1.thumb.jpg.7c4bd78be9e6d6bed13f6271ce2afdb8.jpg

Works magic, but why?  How does flipping interior/exterior on one of them impact this, or said differently, why would it not work if both walls have the same side?  Just trying to understand CA's logic here.

14 minutes ago, cv2702 said:

Works magic, but why?  How does flipping interior/exterior on one of them impact this, or said differently, why would it not work if both walls have the same side?  Just trying to understand CA's logic here.

because if you don't flip them , the two walls will keep joining up to create one wall all the time

• 3 weeks later...