Door Width Macro

Chrisb222

1 hour ago, solver said:

Are you asking about the 2/6 enclosed in the circle?

How will you get the value into the circle?

The picture is from an older plan where I created that manually with CAD and text. I thought I might use the callout in the schedule to put a macro value in the circle. Right now I'm using the schedule callout with a circle, but it's putting in a number and I would like it to insert the door width instead. Maybe that's not possible...

4 hours ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Its possible to get the text in a callout too but it would have to be a referenced macro.  If you really want the callout then I think your best bet would be to just use the label and add the circle part manually. 

Here's a quick example...

Example for Chris.plan

Thanks, but I haven't upgraded to X10 yet. 

Overall, the Door Schedule Specification DBX seems messed up. In the "Label" tab (?? Is that a Label, or a Label?), if I don't specify a callout for the label, it activates the Height/Width Display options, which are under Label Text (??), but if I DO check to use a callout, the height/width selections, while still active, do nothing, and a non-editable Item Number is placed in the callout... with the option to add leading Label Prefix text. Weird. Somewhat useful, but a strange non-intuitive format, that could be much more useful if you could specify user-defined text or macro in the callout... oh well.