X-10 Full Release But No Announcement?

HumbleChief

9 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Curious, I see it my program updates but no announcement and no threads here regarding same? Anyone update yet?

Or am I on an older Beta release? Build: 20.0.3.43x64 and the latest looks like 20.1.0.43 dated 2/14/2018.

Curious as to anyone's experience

Thanks

I also have 20.0.3.43x64.  When I opened the program yesterday, I was asked If I wanted to install the latest update, but declined.

So yes, there is an update (or at least I was offered one) dated 02_14

1 hour ago, HumbleChief said:

I'll update soon as well and agree X10 is a great release.

Are you letting it install over the beta or doing a Full Uninstall and Reinstall ?  just wondering if a Full Reinstall with no Migration ( X9 or X10Beta) maybe the best way to go ?

M.

Not getting into specifics but I am dropping my rig off at my tech for some upgrades and a good once over ( been a bit sluggish and having to restart more often . after that my intent was to jump from X8 to X10.

Any general suggestions on things to bring up to him to make the transition smoother and improve performance?

ie- processors- memory , etc....

6 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

I am holding off too , I still don't have the last Update for X9 as it causes Issues for some....

Wow a down vote for mentioning X9 .8  has issues for some  , I guess there are some CA Fanboy's around here who can't see the Trees for the Forest.....

M.

3 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Are you letting it install over the beta or doing a Full Uninstall and Reinstall ?  just wondering if a Full Reinstall with no Migration ( X9 or X10Beta) maybe the best way to go ?

M.

Mine came as an update to the Beta