Room dialog

redraw1

I drew an addition for a client and in the process somewhere I lost the floor of the living room in the existing house.  It will no longer let me open the room.  It still has a vaulted ceiling and walls and such, but if I take a 3d camera view, it does not have a floor.  Like I said before, I have tried repeatedly to open the room as an object to no avail.  I have checked to be sure that all of my walls defining the room are touching each other.  The room still has its foundation.  I can open in it the foundation level.  It still has a roof.  I just cant find anything wrong to make the floor disappear other than it no longer being a room as if there were a break in a wall....Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, redraw1 said:

It will no longer let me open the room.  It still has a vaulted ceiling

Like Michael said, no floor equals, usually a bad wall connection and results in no room dialog.

The ceiling is there because it, in this case provided by the roof or ceiling planes, not the room dialog.

DJP

@redraw1

I have seen a Deck Handrail break a wall Connection on a corner before, and it not be obvious, usually you can find these one by clicking and selecting th exterior Room and you'll see where it "flows inside" the house but we are only guessing without the plan file to look at for you , but perhaps you have figured it out now?

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.