monitor size

crosscutter55

47 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

See my signature ;)

Mine too , but Benq has several newer Models out now including one with a built in KVM.

The VA Panel models were Okay for me and not as pricey as the IPS models , which is good as I wanted to go Dual.

M.

17 minutes ago, chief58 said:

Joe what resolution do you have the 55" set at, I have a samsung 40" have no trouble with elevation view but floor plans suck on it when showing to clients

One of my 39" Samsung's had a PC Mode , it may help if you have it? but are you perhaps not using the TV's Native Resolution? ie 1920 x 1080 or ? I am assuming you mean the line work is all fuzzy?

M.

3 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

One of my 39" Samsung's had a PC Mode , it may help if you have it? but are you perhaps not using the TV's Native Resolution? ie 1920 x 1080 or ? I am assuming you mean the line work is all fuzzy?

M.

Ill have to check to see if it has a pc mode, know where is the paperwork for his mum :)

Duplicating maybe the Issue as i think it will try to use the Main Monitor's resolution in that case , where as if you only use Monitor 2 it should use the Tv's Native Res. , been a while since I tried any of that stuff though...

Most LCD are best veiwed at their Native Resolution though as they are optimised for it.

Mick my setup is 3 the 27" has Chief on it with my lib moved over onto the 24" and they when needed for clients I take the samsung tv and move it from hdmi 1 to hdmi 2 this is how I get the duplicted screen of the 27" monitor if that makes sense

When you duplicate screens they default to the lowest screen highest setting. IE if 1 is 4K and one is 1080, they will drop down to the 1080.... That along with other issues of different sizes causes different image quality, is why I have two identical.. TV / monitors, not as good as computer monitors but works for me after getting use to it. Clients love the ability to watch either screen......