Chief Architect Help, Now!

DavidJPotter

Instant Chief Architect Software Help.

Don't even leave your home or office.

Your broadband Internet connection is all you need.

We will work on them together using reliable, secure, easy to use internet desktop sharing technology.

Nothing must be permanently installed.

Nothing to set up or change, just communicate and get answers, solutions and HELP now.

Call or email me today for a session appointment. Reasonable hourly rates for service when you need it.

Austin, Texas is next door via the internet!!

I have been teaching seminars in Texas and New Mexico in 2004-2005 and have been tutoring over the internet since 1999

I have Chief Versions 7 - X10 as well as all Home Designer versions 7-2018 consumer products on my PC to serve your needs.

DJP

5 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

Thanks, Michael, I used to also own a ".net" domain, now I just own a ".com" so that embedded link was to the same page on a domain that I no longer use, it is fixed now, thanks for bringing that to my attention!

DJP

You're welcome.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, DavidJPotter said:
Instant Chief Architect Software Help.

Don't even leave your home or office.

Your broadband Internet connection is all you need.

We will work on them together using reliable, secure, easy to use internet desktop sharing technology.

Nothing must be permanently installed.

Nothing to set up or change, just communicate and get answers, solutions and HELP now.

Call or email me today for a session appointment. Reasonable hourly rates for service when you need it.

Austin, Texas is next door via the internet!!

I have been teaching seminars in Texas and New Mexico in 2004-2005 and have been tutoring over the internet since 1999

I have Chief Versions 7 - X10 as well as all Home Designer versions 7-2018 consumer products on my PC to serve your needs.

DJP

Interested in setting up a session with you to:

1. Complete exterior - have a couple of challenging wall issues at offset roof line at the big window wall with the roof overhang
  2. Get some guidance on preparing my floor plans and elevations
  3. Get the look I want.  In lieu of brick, I would like a stone surface with a wainscoat in some areas
  4. I have the survey and site plan in .dwg format.  I'd like help dropping the house onto the site plan so I can properly site the house to properly capture the views.  I know where it is to be placed on the site, I just need assistance doing it.
  5. Get help with doing the wall sections so that the wall finishes stop 6" above the finish grade.  At about 8'100 feet in Tabernash, CO, the frost depth of cover for the footings is 60"
  6. Using version X9
  7. My name is Bruce Tonilas, email is bruce.tonilas@comcast.net, and phone is 303-941-1330

HomeDesign-2_story_rev6.plan

My contact information is displayed as part of my posts at the bottom (phone, email, website and tutoring services) which you are welcome to use and peruse. My online help scheduling, pricing, and other data can be read here, which you should carefully read. When you are ready, please request an appointment time on the indicated days and hours and I will then confirm that request into an agreed upon appointment provided your request does not conflict with another client' confirmed appointment: http://djpdesigns.com/tutoring.html

DJP

• 5 months later...