X10 - new doorway top edge display

BenPalmer

Is there a layer, or way to turn off the top edge of a doorway in a layer set?  I want to show the dashed line of the top edge of the doorway on the building floor plan.  But I do not want it to show on the framing plan. I can't figure out a way to turn it off on the framing plan without turning it off on both plans by turning the top edge off in the door dbx.  Hoping I'm missing a layer that controls the display of this.

I don't think you're missing anything and I don't believe there's any way to control those particular lines on a layer set by layer set basis.  Seems like those should be user controllable though one way or another.  Seems like they should just get their own layer maybe just like we have for Opening Header Lines.

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Seems like those should be user controllable though one way or another.  Seems like they should just get their own layer maybe just like we have for Opening Header Lines.

My thoughts exactly.

For me, that makes this new feature useless if I can't control them via layers.  Guess I need to make a new request for new functionality on this new feature. :D

Thanks for the reply @Alaskan_Son.

1 hour ago, solver said:

...you could duplicate your Doorway, place the duplicate on a new layer, change its settings, then turn layers on or off as needed.

@solver you like living on the edge.B) Issues: revising plans, schedules, labels, etc. Love the creativity though. 

18 minutes ago, Richard_Morrison said:

Or just add some dashed CAD lines. ;)

This is the way I do it now. Was really hoping this new feature would eliminate that extra work, but unfortunately, it doesn't.

Big oversight and miss on this new feature. Totally useless with layer sets. Hopefully it's something easy and quick to fix.