materials

bseaton

Can you clarify?

1. You can change the materials in the dialog boxes, but the changes you make don't appear in an 3D view, or

2. The program won't open the Select Material dialog box.

In other words, is the program not providing you the opportunity to make material selections, or are the material selections you are making not appearing/applying?

Yep sounds a bit Strange ....not one I have come across , just one particular Plan or all of them?

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.

2, it opens the box but if I click to change the material from say aluminum siding to vinyl the box does not open to allow you to actually change the material. If I try to insert a flooring material etc. it opens the initial box but when you click select material it like it thinks a minute and then grays out. You can't do anything including close out the box until you hit the esc. key. 

Post the Plan and Post your other Details.... or do your signature....

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in please, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.