Boxed Eave Sheet height

RobWhite

Can anyone tell me how to raise the height of the roof eave sheet. A boxed eave as per the attached section (PDF). 

I have tried deleting the eave sheet (which I am sure is the soffit) by unchecking the Roof Plane Specification>structure>soffit

I have tried reducing the eave sub fascia

I have played with the boxed eave: Higher Eaves Boxed check on Roof Plane Specification>options.

Hopefully there is something real simple I am not doing...hopefully not too foolish!

see the attachement

eave sheet.pdf

Found it. I realize the soffit is fixed to the underside of the eaves sub fascia. By adjusting the sub fascia I can adjust the level of the soffit.

This probably falls into the category of 'foolish' considering the length of time I've been a chief user!

8 hours ago, RobWhite said:

Found it. I realize the soffit is fixed to the underside of the eaves sub fascia. By adjusting the sub fascia I can adjust the level of the soffit.

This probably falls into the category of 'foolish' considering the length of time I've been a chief user!

good you got it figured out , just thought I say you don't need to use PDF's to post Images you can just use the Windows Snipping Tool in Windows Accessories ( pin it to your taskbar ) for this and Save the Image to your Desktop and drag it into the Light gray area of the Reply window.

M.