No1ZZTopfan

Arched Kitchen Wall Cabinet with Door

This is a rough attempted at creating arched wall cabinets with a door. As you can see in the pictures, they are two separate components. There is a reason which you will find out once you mess with them. I have attached each component so they can be imported into your library for study, modification, improvement, etc. You will find some things you can and cannot do that you can normally do with a regular cabinet. I tried everything I could think of and couldn't make a CA standard wall cabinet to look like mine. Any suggestions on how to make it full part of CA System would be most grateful. Thanks in advanced.

arched cabinet with door 1.jpg

arched cabinet with door 2.jpg

Arched Wall Cabinet Door.calibz

Arched Wall Cabinet.calibz

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    theCADStudio
    Newest Member
    theCADStudio

• By AlisonWD
      Hello, 
      I am applying a wood material to kitchen cabinets and the wood grain is going vertical in the doors and horizontal in the drawers.
      I checked the cabinet specifications and it shows only one material for doors.
      How can I do the wood grain the same direction in the doors and drawers?
      Thank you. 

• By thewell
      What happened to the kitchen potracks that Chief used to have?

• By yoseflab
      I'm new to CA and am trying to figure out why my kitchen cabinet doors seem to display the wrong sizes.
      In the default cabinet settings under "box construction" I have framless full overlay 1/16" reveal cabinet, one would expect that [as an example] a wall door height and width of a wall cabinet 15"W x 30"H should be 14 7/8"W x 29 7/8"H (15x30 minus 1/16" on all sides). Instead under "Front/Sides/Back" it shows 28.5"W x 13.5"W indicating that the reveals are 0.75"!!! This makes it difficult to calculate the doors when making specific/custom modifications.
      What am I missing? 

• By ChiefArchitect
      From the front of the house, near the front door, we look all the way down the length of the living space. This version show an optional fireplace, creating a welcoming living room.