Drafting existing PDF plans to Chief Architect or HD

MJMJR159

We are a custom and semi-custom home builder all of our plans are drawn by third party architectural firms.  The architects provide us with a PDF of the final plans.  We are looking to have someone redraw/import/convert the plans to be modeled in Chief Architect or Home Designer Pro.  In our office, we currently have Home Designer Pro.  I believe they can be drawn in Chief Architect, then exported to be used in Home Designer Pro.  

Our goals for redrawing these plans is so we can utilize the plans in CA or HD to model client finish selections, model contemplated client changes, and create supplemental construction details for trade partners.  If possible, we'd like to eventually to virtual tours or renderings with the software.  I'd like to use this as a sales tool for prospective buyers who are considering one of our portfolio home designs which might not have built recently or have access to.  

Attached are samples of a few of our recent plans.  I would like to work with someone who can provide a standardized deliverable file for a set price.  Then we can have an agreed rate (probably hourly) for requested changes.  I plan to see how this works on 1 plan initially, but depending on costs, we have about 20 portfolio plans which I'd consider having drawn up.  Also, I see a potential continuing relationship with the right individual to accommodate changes while working with prospective buyers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

RF76-ArchPlan-171108-Final.pdf

FE1 - Arch Plans - 140919 - FINAL (Plot Date 141204).pdf

Devonshire - ltr size.pdf