Window Labels

ChiefUserRichK

There can only be one Window Schedule in the Plan File.  You may have one in a CAD Detail - which is my preference because I can then send it to any desired Layout page.

If there is more than one Window Schedule in the Plan then you will get an extra label.

It is possible to use a second Schedule but you have to uncheck the box "Use Callout for Label" in one of them.  I do this in order to create a "Window Type Legend".

Thank you.  I have window labels AND schedule on in Tools/Layer Settings/Display Options.  With that, I only get ONE label per window.  As soon as I go to Tools/Schedules and drop in a Window Schedule two labels show up per window.  Can't figure out yet how to drop the second label or find/delete the other schedule.  Conundrum!  

1 minute ago, ChiefUserRichK said:

Thank you.  I have window labels AND schedule on in Tools/Layer Settings/Display Options.  With that, I only get ONE label per window.  As soon as I go to Tools/Schedules and drop in a Window Schedule two labels show up per window.  Can't figure out yet how to drop the second label or find/delete the other schedule.  Conundrum!  

You could post the plan and it would probably be done in about 45 seconds.

It seems clear that you have a second schedule somewhere...in a CAD Detail maybe?  At any rate, to alleviate guesswork and post the plan...

1. Save the plan and CLOSE it. 
  2. Click "choose files"
  3. Select your plan file and click Open
  4. Submit Reply

If the plan file is too big you can do a Save As and delete unnecessary parts and pieces or you can try zipping the file and attaching that way.

Have you perhaps added a 2nd Schedule to another Floor by accident ? eg. The Attic level and "Lost it" , try the "All On" Layer Set ......perhaps it will show.

Also it's good to have you Forum Signature Filled in like the Rest of Us , so we know which Software etc you are using etc, check mine in Blue below for a quick How To on the Sig.

M.