saving drawings to common server

Grayson1

we have several people working on the same plans. i am planning on using a common cloud based server, IE dropbox, google drive or other. has anyone had any experience with doing this, if so which drive do you use. 

this way each time the drawing is picked and updated updated version is saved on the server and not as confusing to stay with current drawing using more than one person doing the drawing.

13 hours ago, Grayson1 said:

I have used both icloud and onedrive to save drawings so that I could work on them using different computers. I don't have the need to do that very often, but it does work. I suspect that a CA file can only be worked on by one person at a time. I don't think that you could be working on the roof framing while someone else was drawing wall or floor framing, for example. But if you are taking turns working on a file with another worker, then icloud, google drive, or one drive should work just fine.

we have several people working on the same plans. i am planning on using a common cloud based server, IE dropbox, google drive or other. has anyone had any experience with doing this, if so which drive do you use. 

this way each time the drawing is picked and updated updated version is saved on the server and not as confusing to stay with current drawing using more than one person doing the drawing.