sectionals in chief x10

dreamer

Hello

Having issues in X10 making sectionals larger and adding fabrics and pillows.  Used a wayfair sofa and also the Haupt corner sofa.  With the wayfair sofa, was able to change main fabric but not touch pillows and with the Haupt sofa could not adjust size, explode block or change fabric- basically had to user what they gave me!  Any suggestions?

don't use.plan

Not sure I understand but most of the 3D items are not made up of multiple smaller items. The Haupt sofa is a single 3D item, you can't break it into smaller parts. You can change the xyz scale of the one item but that will just distort it relative to itself. In the materials section it only shows "Main" & "Welting" as defineable materials. So those are the two things the designer of this 3D item designated as changeable materials. It sounds like you'd need to make your own 3D item, find the original file and edit it in the 3D rendering program it was made in, or find another item that better suits your needs in Chief.

1 hour ago, dreamer said:

Hello

Having issues in X10 making sectionals larger and adding fabrics and pillows.  Used a wayfair sofa and also the Haupt corner sofa.  With the wayfair sofa, was able to change main fabric but not touch pillows and with the Haupt sofa could not adjust size, explode block or change fabric- basically had to user what they gave me!  Any suggestions?

don't use.plan

Thank you for posting a plan file.  Describe exactly how you would like to change the objects and I'll see if I can't help you out.