pavers boarder

annechloe

hi, I need help pls making the boarder on the paver like in the picture. I'm using X9. I don't know how to make the brick angled and distributed evenly like in the picture. when I apply the material it just wrap around the boarder which gives different angles on top and side view.

driveway.jpg

image.jpg

29 minutes ago, NRST8TRKR said:

ntHaven't   tried this but how about a molding polyline with the appropriate shape and material.

Have a great evening,Ken

Also add a signature with your name, ver. of chief and your system specs.

hi thanks, it is spline polyline that I converted to solid and has irregular shape. I'm stuck since yesterday, I called the support but couldnt really help me. I'm new to chief architect premier x9. I'm learning it for a week now.image2.thumb.jpg.2cf16de85fd092bbee9a237a8025555f.jpg what do you mean by adding signature, I assumed that my name is already displayed. not sure though.

thank you so much , I just created the symbol :) just one more question. did you draw the sidewalk and the spline distribution path separately? I use different method for my current boarder and I cannot convert it into the distribution path. I'm going to delete the border nowbut how can I draw the distribution path parallel to my sidewalk which very irregular in shape? I really appreciate you r help David. 

17 minutes ago, annechloe said:

thank you so much , I just created the symbol :) just one more question. did you draw the sidewalk and the spline distribution path separately? 

I did. For the brick border, I used a distribution line, and for the walkway I just used a regular polyline solid :)