HD Professional Completion of Dimensions Required

rutty4charlie

I have an amateur and working knowledge of HD Professional and have set up 2 out of 3 levels of our proposed renovations in the program. I am too busy at work to complete it by March and need someone who can take the autoCAD drawings and make sure all the measurements match up. I've done basement and ground floor, and half of 1st floor. The project here will be to check all measurements, ensure floor and ceiling measurements are accurate and make the stairs fit. I will be able to upload the most recent architect autoCAD files in the next week (minor adjustments). I can't attach what I have done so far as it is too big, so please email if you are interested. I'd love to get an hourly rate and an estimate of overall hours. All I want are the room/wall/floor/ ceiling, etc dimensions to be correct - I'm then happy to play around with the interiors. This is a personal project but I have many other projects that will benefit from HDProf in the future, so the potential for ongoing work.  www.cheekypony.com.au

Cheers

Sam

CAD version (with corner).plan

Edited by rutty4charlie
Just uploaded CAD files as an example, the most recent edition (which will have about 15 amendments) will be available next week

Sam:

you will get offers of help

I will mention that the Chieftalk forum is aimed at Chief Premier users

The Hometalk forum is aimed at HD product line

yet HD PRO users can benefit from following Chieftalk also

as HD PRO has many manual tools such as roofs.framing,cabinets etc

just be aware of PRO's limitations

Lew

Sam: 

you would need to work with someone with the  same version of HD Pro or perhaps the Same version of Chief so you can open their Files once done, you wouldn't be able to open a file from a newer Version. If a chief User helps, they also need to set the Plan to be Editable in Home Designer Products so you can edit Items you can edit in HD Pro (only)

You could do aa Save As copy of your plan and then Delete all the Furniture , appliances etc and zip the plan ( make sure plan is closed in CA )  if the zipped version is Under 25mb you can post it here directly.

PM me if you'd like....

Mick.